Arriving at the Office
We’re still here for our patients – but we’ve adapted and enhanced our protocols to allow us to continue to serve you and your family’s dental needs. Visiting the office will look a little different for the next little while, so please familiarize yourself with our enhanced protocols so that you are aware of and understand what to do when arriving at the office for your appointment.
– Masks must be worn to the office. If you are medically exempt, please contact us before coming to the office for your appointment so that we can make the necessary accommodations for the safety of yourself, our patients, and our team members.
– Only patients with appointments are permitted in the treatment room. Please arrive alone for your appointment. (Exceptions: children may be accompanied by one parent, patients with a language barrier, service workers).
– Please arrive at the office 10 minutes prior to your appointment to help us keep on schedule.
– Make sure to use the washroom and brush your teeth BEFORE coming to the office.
– Screening will be done on the phone when booking the appointment, as well as upon arrival at the office.
– Leave any unnecessary items at home (children’s toys, laptops, etc).
– Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
– Your temperature will be taken upon check-in.
– You will be given a pre-procedural rinse to reduce the number of microorganisms that will be released through aerosols.
– Maintain six feet social distancing at all times when checking-in and in the waiting room.
– Waiting outside or in your vehicle may be required if the waiting room is full. We have limited the number of seats to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
– Reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has been sick or has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.